Monday, May 08, 2006

These things

Jesus said, "These things come out only by prayer and fasting." The Lord has called me to fast and prayer for the meeting with Ludmila tomorrow and for the purchase of our Home of Hope. This is not something I'd normally shout from the rooftops (a blog is a modern day version of that!), but I feel challenged to ask you to do so with me.

It will be a difficult day tomorrow, confronting the forces of evil in the hope of Ludmila's freedom. It needs to be entered into with prayer and fasting. (See last blog).

We also need to agree for our Home of Hope purchase. It has been totally bogged down and we are getting no where with it. We would love to have this happen before we leave in June.

So if you can fast and pray a day or a meal with me. Ask God to break through in these areas and give the freedom to Ludmila through the rehab center and new life in Christ. Ask him to help us in the purchase of a place for Home of Hope Moldova.

No comments: