Monday, May 01, 2006

Transitions

I'm packing. I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming of packing.

In my dreams it never gets done. I'm always late for the airport and there is more to do.

Yes, I'm in a time of transition. We are praying to leave the field after our first term for our year of stateside assignment. We are in the midst of packing our belongings to leave here in about a month. Today we hit the toys together and try to get them packed. AHHH....

Transition is hard. In the dreams I have, we are never here packing. In fact, I don't know where I have ever been in the dreams. They are just unfamiliar places. I think it is my subconscience taking over. For the next year we will have a place to live, but we will be traveling a lot. I'll be packign a lot!

Today I just ask you to pray for us as we make transition. We need to have everything packed in the next few weeks. Ministry is winding down, but we still have commitments for the month. Pray that God gives us his strength and help in this time.

We are very excited to go to America, see friends and family and visit churches. But good-byes are never easy. We have dear friends here that we will miss. This summer we miss 3 weddings of young Moldovans who we love dearly. Leaving is never easy. So please keep us in your prayers. Thanks.

No comments: