Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Time for Education

Today I'm flying to Southern California for a 2 day conference on Sexual Trafficking at Vanguard University (a Christian University). It is a heart of the leaders of the Center for Women's Studies at the University, to mobilize women to reach broken women. The speakers and workshops they have put together look absolutely fantastic.

Will you pray for this conference that young women will be called "to the least of these"?

Will you pray that I can gain more practical knowledge to do the work in Moldova?

Will you pray that I will make the contacts needed to further the work in Moldova and even in the rest of the Former Soviet Union?

Will you pray that God would open the doors, even at this last minute, for more people to attend the conference?

Will you pray that God's will be done this weekend?

Thanks for your faithful prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you! Have a wonderful trip. God will use you and others to do His work, and I know He will bless and protect you through it all. I pray that He'll raise up more people to help, and that He'll use you in so many ways to be effective for His kingdom and for the women of Moldova. I love you!