Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lord of the Harvest

This week I've been feeling overwhelmed, largely because we need some workers. I need a director for the Home of Hope. Andy needs office personnel. We need someone that can work in our home and stay with our children when they are done with school in the day.

The woman I had asked to be director of Home of Hope turned me down. I'm okay with that. I still think she'd be great, but she doesn't feel like it can be in her life at this time. But it leaves me wondering who can be the Moldavian director for this home with a passion for the lost, a passion for hurting women and a passion for victims of trafficking.

Andy needs someone that can work with teams in translating, organize things, translating materials and do work in the office.

We need someone in our home that it is not just about the money they make, but it is about being with our family and helping the children. (This also helps the children with language and culture).

We need people that don't just see all of these as jobs, but as places of ministry in their lives. The verse that continually comes to my mind is "pray ye the Lord of the Harvest that He would send laborers into the field".

Many other issues surround this but I know that we just need God to make the way and call the right people to work with us and get these great ministries off the ground.

Thanks again for your prayers. I'm always blessed and amazed when friends write and say, "I read your blog. I'm praying for you in such and such an area." Thanks for blessing me and the work here in this way.

No comments: