Thursday, May 29, 2008

open their eyes

For some time I've been praying that the Lord would supernaturally open the eyes of girls about to be trafficked to the truth of their situation.

Today a young, incredibly beautiful Moldavian woman told me about how she was lured to a job. It looked so great and she was at an "informational meeting" when she looked around and realized the room was filled with just young beautiful women and the "job interview" type questions, had nothing to do with jobs. And she said, "it was if God opened her eyes to the truth of what was happening there" and she ran from the meeting and did not return.

So, yes, pray that God would open the eyes of girls who are in the process of talking to traffickers. Pray that God would show them the truth of what would be in their lives. And pray that they will turn the other direction.

On another note--if you are not getting the links of the last blog, sorry. For some reason they show up if I look at my husband's computer, but not if I look at the blog on my computer. But they are you tube links and one is called "Jacob's Well Moldova" and the other is called "Moldova Babes".

Blessings,
Nancy

No comments: