Monday, July 28, 2008

The way things go

Still delays with the container and House of Hope...That is they way things go in Moldova. Nothing is ever simple.

Please just pray for us and the House of Hope in the next months. I know that we are in a battle and just when I think the battle is done, it starts up again. There is always something to stop the progress.

It is not just the container, but also personnel. I have 2 great ladies that will work in the home. I have 3 or 4 others who will volunteer. But I still don't have someone who can champion this, someone who can be the Moldovan face of it. I thought I had someone, and in May she had said she would serve in that capacity, but a few days ago she decided that she would not do the job.

Please pray against discouragement. Please pray that women will be committed to doing this work. We need people who are willing to fight for the lives of these women.

We've had a great summer so far in training the workers. They see the work ahead and are ready to help the women.

No comments: