Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Adjusting

We are all adjusting to life and work at the Home of Hope. I still feel I'm so blessed with a great staff. They have stepped up to touch these women.

Today I ask you once again to pray for them. They are tired. Adjusting is never easy. We are learning to communicate with the girls and they do not always know how to communicate with us.

Ask God's continued blessing and renewal on their lives. They are working hard, but this work can be discouraging.

In the months before the home opened, we had different groups that walked through the home and one thing that was said many times is, "Today I prayed for peace over this house, over these beds."

Tonight I sat with one of the women in the home after a rough day. We talked about some pretty tough things and as we talked I felt such a peace in that room and I was grateful for all those who'd prayed for peace in the home. God does care for and love these women. His peace is resting upon the home.

No comments: