Thursday, May 31, 2007

Life in the Bones

This morning I read in Ezekial 37 about the Valley of the Dry Bones. Ezekial spoke to the bones and God brought them together, bone by bone, ligament by ligament, then adding skin. And Ezekial spoke to the wind and the wind breathed life and breath into the bones.

I read this and my dream for Home of Hope in Moldova comes to me in a new way. I've seen eyes that are dead because they were sold into prostitution. I've met women with minds that can't function because their lives were thrown away as a commodity when they were sold for the first time and then countless times thereafter. And I know that God has put this dream in me. He wants me to dream of life for the women who will enter our Home of Hope in Moldova. He will breathe life into them and restore them bone by bone, ligament by ligament, calling the wind of the Holy Spirit to come and give life to their lifeless bodies.

Right now the house construction is underway. If you haven't gotten the PDF e-mail with the update on the building progress and would like it, you can write me and I'll send it to you. Will you pray that the breath of life would be upon that house as the workers build there? Would you pray that it would be built and inhabited ieven now by the Holy Spirit?

God has called us to such an incredible task. In two months we'll be back in Moldova and we will begin to bring together the women who will work in the home. Pray for God's anointing and call on our workers. It will not be an easy task.

And please pray for me. I do know I'm lead by God, but I have no former experience to guide me in this task. God will be with me, but it is a huge undertaking and I need his hand to guide my every step.

Finally, I'm in frenzied days of packing. I have about 3 days until I have to hit the road for almost 3 weeks. Would you pray that things go together smoothly here and God will just help and direct each thing I do, helping me in all the decision making, knowing where to put each item as I pack it, knowing what to save, what to toss, what to ship?

Thanks for your faithful prayers.

No comments: