Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Two Requests

Today I ask you to pray for 2 very different things.

The first is for Natalie. She is our non-sleeper, but she, like everyone else in the world, needs sleep! The last few nights she has awakened at 3 or 4 in the morning and can't go back to sleep. She is afraid (she doesn't know of what) and she can't go back to sleep. Please pray that the Holy Spirit would send Natalie her sleep and rest. Pray that the peace of God would cover her all night and that she'd be able to get the sleep she needs.

The next prayer request I have for you today is for the director for the Home of Hope in Moldova. There is a wonderful woman that God has put on my heart for this ministry. She would be an incredible director. When Andy was here in March, he talked to her about this and she has been praying about it. Today I went and talked more with her about this and she has been praying, but doesn't know what God is saying. In the end she told me that really, she is very afraid. (As I was in entering into this!) Will you pray for Floarea that God would continue to lead her and that she would not give in to the fear? I want her to know that God is calling her, and not just me! But we also need to have someone that has the abilities to do the job and I do think that she can do this job well.

Have a great day. Enjoy the beautiful weather of September.

No comments: