Friday, September 07, 2007

More than one way

There is an old saying, "there is more than one way to skin a cat". Our garbage still has not been taken away, but some kind neighbor decided to light our stinking garbage on fire today! It definitely dropped the pile of garbage down. Andy and I were gone looking at the HoH project and Elissa called saying, "Our garbage is on fire!" So she and our friend, Natasha, took the hose and put the fire out. The fire did drop the garbage down by quite a bit and it doesn't seem to stink so badly now as we continue to wait for garbage pick up.

On another note, I talked this week with another lady about working at the HoH. I am just so amazed by God because I really didn't know if Tanya would want to work in this but I knew that she has a heart for women and I knew that God put her on my heart to talk to about this. So she is totally with us and is going to live in the home with the women. We have 2 women now who will be full time staff living at the home. It is so awesome the way God is bringing this together.

Another answered prayer is that Natalie is sleeping really well now all through the night every night since I blogged and asked for prayer. God is so good.

Thanks for all your prayers for Moldova.

No comments: