Tuesday, February 19, 2008

At the feet of Jesus

My mom went to be with Jesus Sunday evening. My best friend from High School said she thinks about that person now sitting at the feet of Jesus. It has been a hard day and we are still grieving her loss. But it is good to be with my family.

Andy and the girls will follow in a day or so. Please pray for our family and pray for all of those coming for the funeral. Many will be flying in over the next days.

I'm really jet lagged right now so I can't type any more.

Nancy

2 comments:

Frank Chiapperino said...

Nancy,
I am so sorry. You and your family are in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Nancy,
I just read your blog and am heart sick for all of you! I know our loving Father will wrap you each one in His arms of comfort and peace. Yes, we will pray and keep praying. Lord Jesus, we run to you in our pain and we thank -you that you carry us, your lambs. Carry these lambs, Jesus, as they walk this road of sorrow. In the sweet name of Jesus.