Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sadness

I just had a call from my brother a short time ago. My mom had a very serious stroke this morning. She is breathing but not responsive at all.

As you can see from the former post from this morning, I am leaving already in the morning. But my heart is heavy and we are all mourning. The girls feel the great loss of their grandma. I feel the loss of the loss of my mother. She is an amazing woman.

Pray for Andy and the girls as they stay here.

Pray for my mom. Only a miracle will raise her up.

Pray for me as I travel that all goes without delays and I can get there tomorrow evening.

2 comments:

Dovydas said...

We are praying Nancy. I know you are going home to a difficult situation. May the grace and peace of God comfort you as you travel. We love you.

Janet McLeod said...

This is sad news indeed, Nancy. My heart goes out to you, having lost my dad two years ago a few days after his 83rd birthday. It's hard to say goodbye to your parents. I am praying for you. Janet