Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Continuing

Life continues on. Somehow it always does after death.

Andy made it back to Moldova and is working on my work permit so then we can get my living permit. He says at this point the word he gets is that I can get into the country but they may give me grief at the airport. Pray we don't, BUT if we do, I'm instructing my girls that they can be free to break out into tears LOUDLY at any times. Moldovans hate to hear kids cry.

We made it through dividing my mom's things and have packed up a lot of it. I think that was the hardest part. So now we just try to deal with her "not being here."

I've enjoyed visiting every day with my dad. I know the time with him is limited too. So it is nice being able to see him daily. He is doing okay too. Yesterday he said, "I don't know what I'd do without the Lord."

Time to help my sister make dinner. Fajitas tonight and it will be delicious.

No comments: